Did you think we created you for nothing, and that you will not be returned to Us?
About this book
- In this thought-provoking book, young readers are exposed to the delicate topic of how we came to this life and where we go after we die in a subtle and child-friendly manner.
- The sad thought of death separating them from their loved ones often makes children tense and afraid. They mostly find it difficult to understand how the concepts of death and the afterlife work.
- This book provides answers to their intense questions with the most serene and child-friendly illustrations.
- They get to understand that at an appointed time, we will all leave this world for the next.
- This inspires them to live a life of full of faith, purpose, and submission to Allah.